1. Taste 2. Nutritional Facts 3. Energy 4. Flavor Options. I'll name the winner at the end
So lets start with LUCOZADE
Just a little background info on Lucozade.
Sponsorship: Premier League, FA Cup, England football team, Republic of Ireland football team, The London Marathon, a number of premier league teams.
1. Taste: Lucozade sport body fuel Orange has a great taste. Its sweet and taste...well like orange! The scientists really captured the orange taste. There's not much more to say.
2. Nutritional facts: (body fuel orange 500 mL) Calories: 140, Sugars: 18 g, Total Fat: 0 g
3.Energy: 585 kj. Around 898 kj are lost during 30mins of football. (in a 100 lbs man)
4. Flavour Options: orange, cherry, citrus fruits, lemon.
As you can see there isn't a distinctive line of flavours.
Next up is POWERADE
Maker: Coca Cola company
Sponsorship: US Olympic team, numerous rugby teams, The Football League, Ligue 1,
Serie A, FIFA world cup, Honduran soccer team.
1. Taste: Powerade Orange has a solid orange taste. The guys at coke got it right. Maybe a little bitter at what I can recall from last drinking it.
2. Nutritional Information: (Powerade orange 500 mL) Calories: 106, Sugars: 18,6 g, Total Fat: 0 g
3. Energy: 670 kj
4. Flavour options: Berry and Tropical Fruit, Cherry, Orange, Aqua/Lime flavoured water.
Last but not least is GATORADE
Maker: Coca Cola Company
1. Taste: Gatorade lemon lime has a good taste and you really can't go wrong with any of the Gatorade flavors.
2. Nutritional Information:(Gatorade lemon-lime 500 mL) Calories: 120, Sugars: 31g, Total fat: 0 g.
3. Energy: 510 kj
4. Flavour Options: Lemon-Lime, Glacier freeze, Lemonade, Cool Blue, Citrus Cooler, Fruit Punch, Orange, Riptide rush, Orange-Strawberry, Tropical-Mango, Grape, Melon, Strawberry, Fruit punch+berry, Lemon lime+ strawberry, Orange+Tropical fruit, Berry, Lime, Strawberry kiwi
A huge selection of flavours.
So who's the winner? Lets compare each category:
Taste: Lucozade wins, they just got the orange taste down very well and it'sa pleasure to drink
Nutritional Information: Powerade wins
Energy: Powerade wins
Flavours: Gatorade wins by a longshot.
So Powerade wins, there it is the best sports drink is Powerade.